Monday, May 21

In pictures: Saskatoon Farmers' Market



I love me a good farmers' market, so I was a tad excited to check out the Saskatoon Farmers' Market. Fresh and local produce, home baking, and on May 19, lots of samples to try as part of Food Revolution.

I got to Market Square at what I considered early, 8am (Come on! 1: I'm on holiday and 2: it's the weekend), only to find both customers and stallholders already active. I spent about four hours strolling through the stalls, talking to producers, sitting in the sun and enjoying way too much good food.

[imagebrowser id=2]

The farmers' market is held on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.

Visit: http://www.saskatoonfarmersmarket.com/

1 comment:

  1. ... [Trackback]...

    [...] There you will find 90066 more Infos: pegsontheline.com/in-pictures-saskatoon-farmers-market/ [...]...

    ReplyDelete